Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I know I'm a bad person

It's been a long time since i updated this blog, and yes, I know I'm a bad person. Here is a cartoon I just completed for the Wisconsin State Journal.



I think this turned out rather nice on the whole. I spent some extra time working on the composition and I think I did a good job of placing the figures attractively on the page. I also like putting my signature wine and cheese Madison liberal in these cartoons. He really represents the ugly elitism that can exist in this town sometimes.

Hopefully I will do a better job of keeping this blog current in the future. Looking through some recent posts I seem to have missed some of my better Brett Favre cartoons so here are a bunch of them.




And while I may be alone in saying this, and might have an army of angry cheeseheads at my door, I say good riddance to Brett Favre. Mind you I think he was a great player, but it was high time the Packers front office started running the organization, and that wasn't going to happen as long as everyone favorite quarterback had his own office at Lambuea field. A team can't wait to around every off-season wondering if the face of the organization has one more year left. It was time to look to the future. I just hope Aaron Rodgers doesn't make me eat these words after this season.

No comments: