Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here are a couple of the recent editorial cartoons.
I really like the sequence of this cartoon, and I thought the idea was pretty clever. I've seen a lot of Ahmadinejad as Hitler cartoons since the nutjob gave his hate speech to the U.N. but think this is pretty original. I probably could have done a better job with the execution of the cartoon, but it turned out OK in the end.

I also got to do this nice caricature as well.

Last but not least, I thought this cartoon turned out well, but I need more room to put on those heinous labels that the alty cartoonists hate so much. I'm worried the labels are getting hard to read. It doesn't help that my space on the page is getting smaller with each redesign. My cartoons used to be almost 8 inches wide on Sunday's. Now they are just over four inches wide.

No comments: